Construction four 200 MW units in Cuba
In October of 2015 INTER RAO – Export, LLC and the Cuban company Energoimport (forms a part of the State Power Company Union Electrica) signed the contract for construction of four 200-MW generating units at two operational power plants in Cuba: one at Maximo Gomez thermal power plant (town of Mariel) and three at Este Habana thermal power plant (town of Santa Cruz del Norte).
The Customer: State Cuban Company Energoimport
Equipment and works:
- EPC, organizational and management activities;
- Design of power equipment;
- Supply of the whole complex of principal and auxiliary equipment;
- Installation of equipment;
- Commissioning and launch of the facilities.
- The whole project is valued at 1.2 bln. Euros.
- The Customer will finance the project partially with own funds and also using an interstate export loan.