Toachi Pilatón hydro complex in Ecuador
Supply of electric power equipment for 253 MW Toachi Pilatón hydro power plants chain.
The Customer: State Company of Ecuador CELEC E.P.
The hydro complex structure:
- Alluriquín HPP, 204 MW
(Alluriquín substation, Toachi dam)
- Sarapullo HPP, 48.9 MW
(Sarapullo substation, Pilatón dam)
- Small HPP Toachi, 1.4 MW
- Hydro-power equipment (turbines, power generators, transformers);
- Hydromechanical equipment (spillway gates, cranes, intake screens, cleaning machines);
- Auxiliary equipment (electric and mechanical equipment);
- Equipment for 230 kV step up substations.
- For this project, the Customer signed an 11-year finance agreement worth $123.3 million with a banking syndicate including State Corporation Vnesheconombank, JSC Roseximbank, JSC Gazprombank, Gazprombank (Switzerland) Ltd. and Russian Commercial Bank (Cyprus) Ltd.
- JSC Roseximbank was a managing bank and a payment agent.